Monday, October 15, 2012

No Joke!


I had an epiphany. Scary, I know. Today I realized that I am now eligible to be the punch line of a “Yo Mama” joke. As in, Yo mama is so fat, she got arrested at the car wash for impersonating a Buick!” Okay, so in no way do I resemble a Buick, or any full-size sedan for that matter, but I have my concerns. I’m aware that “Mama” jokes were in the height of their hay day in the 90’s, but I don’t doubt they are still loitering where you least expect. In the event I am in a verbal altercation with a “Yo Mama” joke-slinging imbecile, I suppose I should have an adequate response prepared. In the meantime, please entertain me with some “Yo Mama” tomfoolery so I can add them to my repertoire.

2 comments:

  1. O my goodness, I forgot about those jokes. I am hoping they have lost their funniness by the time my kids start saying jokes :/

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is definitely humbling! ;)

    ReplyDelete