Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The plot thickens...but the poo doesn't!


Since my son started daycare at 7 months old, I think he's been sick about 487 times. Yeah, he's only 16 months old, but you get the point. Don't get me wrong- I absolutely love his preschool. The teachers are great and he learns so much. But if I have to experience one more Diarrhea Delight from my little monkey, I'm going to have myself committed. Is it too early for a little Imodium? But seriously folks, what is it about these places? Where do these germs come from? Are these toddlers cruising seedy bars at night, picking up homeless women and sharing a drink? I don't see how these upper-middle class children create these classroom cesspools of infectious misfortune. I'm starting a revolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment